If you grind your teeth, you may be causing more problems than just jaw pain. It can damage your teeth, which may require restorative dentistry options to repair your smile. Proper treatment for teeth grinding from a qualified Billings, MT dentist can put an end to your pain. And if the problem is with your temporomandibular joint – your TMJ – Dr. Larsen and the staff at Yellowstone Family Dental can help you in a number of ways:
- Relieve the pain in your jaw, neck, and even shoulders.
- Protect your teeth from damage due to bruxism.
- Put an end to your TMJ-related headaches and migraines.
- Make it easier for you to enjoy meals.
To say goodbye to your “daily grind” and hello to pain-free mornings, call us at 406-245-7026. We can custom-create an oral appliance to bring you lasting relief.
Get A Noninvasive, Effective Solution To Your Jaw Pain
If you suffer from TMJ dysfunction or teeth grinding – known as bruxism – you probably deal with pain in your jaw. But there are other symptoms tied to these issues. Do you experience any of the following?
- Extreme discomfort when opening your mouth wide, like when yawning
- Your mouth sometimes getting “locked” open or closed
- Pain around your face or ear
If you answered “yes” to any of these, you may benefit from a simple oral appliance from one of our doctors. These custom-made splints are designed to fit your mouth perfectly, and our dental experts will adjust them to fix your specific problems the way a boil-and-bite drugstore mouthguard never could.
Our personalized mouthguards are an ideal solution because of the protections they offer:
- They will keep you from grinding or clenching your teeth, which can prevent jaw pain.
- They will hold your teeth in the right position, which can also avert pain.
- They will protect your teeth from damaging each other through grinding.
And once you’re experiencing TMJ pain relief, talk to us about restorative dentistry options to repair any damage to your enamel. Call Yellowstone Family Dental today at 406-245-7026 for a free consultation at our Billings, MT office.