Missing teeth means missing out on more than just a complete smile. You deserve to share meals with friends, speak clearly, and feel confident about your appearance. The best way to reclaim those opportunities is to receive a full-mouth reconstruction from a qualified Billings, MT dentist. Our experts at Yellowstone Family Dental will work to create a solution that will give you:
- A natural-looking and natural-feeling smile
- Confidence in yourself and your appearance
- Improved speaking ability
- A more youthful appearance
- A well-rounded, more nutritionally complete diet
- Better overall health
We provide a variety of options that can give you the smile you’ve always wanted, including CEREC customized crowns. And Dr. Larsen has the unique training required to both place and restore dental implants all under one roof.
Ready to make a change? Take the next step and call Yellowstone Family Dental at 406-245-7026 for your free full-mouth reconstruction consultation to see which treatment is right for you.
Get A Natural-Looking, Natural-Feeling Smile With Dental Implants And Dentures
- Dental implants are a revolutionary way to restore your smile’s look and function. By placing an artificial titanium root in your jaw, we can provide an anchor for dental crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- While many dentists will require you to see a specialist to have your implants placed, Dr. Larsen has the training, technology, and experience to complete the entire process in our world-class facility. This will provide you with consistent care from a dentist you know and trust.
- Traditional dental implants can provide a full-mouth reconstruction with crowns, bridges, or dentures, almost perfectly mimicking the look and function of real teeth.
- All-on-4® and All-on-6 are full arches of teeth supported by just a few implants.
- Mini dental implants operate like traditional ones but are smaller. They have a shorter healing time and are a great option if you don’t have the jawbone necessary to support traditional implants.
- Implant-retained and implant-supported dentures clip or snap onto your implants and stay in place. They do not slip or move like traditional dentures. And you can get a same-day smile with our implant-retained dentures.