We offer full-mouth reconstruction. Sometimes, when people consider that … I recently had a lady come in that’s considering it with her smile, her main concern was she didn’t like the discoloration of her teeth and then the way that her midline was off in her teeth. And so, we are able to fix that in different ways. One could be with Invisalign or straightening your teeth. Another way is through full-mouth reconstruction where we provide the service of veneers or crowns to change the alignment and shape and the shade of your teeth to what that patient wants.
- A natural-looking and natural-feeling smile
- Confidence in yourself and your appearance
- Improved speaking ability
- A more youthful appearance
- A well-rounded, more nutritionally complete diet
- Better overall health
Get A Natural-Looking, Natural-Feeling Smile With Dental Implants And Dentures
- Dental implants are a revolutionary way to restore your smile’s look and function. By placing an artificial titanium root in your jaw, we can provide an anchor for dental crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- While many dentists will require you to see a specialist to have your implants placed, Dr. Larsen has the training, technology, and experience to complete the entire process in our world-class facility. This will provide you with consistent care from a dentist you know and trust.
- Traditional dental implants can provide a full-mouth reconstruction with crowns, bridges, or dentures, almost perfectly mimicking the look and function of real teeth.
- All-on-4® and All-on-6 are full arches of teeth supported by just a few implants.
- Mini dental implants operate like traditional ones but are smaller. They have a shorter healing time and are a great option if you don’t have the jawbone necessary to support traditional implants.
- Implant-retained and implant-supported dentures clip or snap onto your implants and stay in place. They do not slip or move like traditional dentures. And you can get a same-day smile with our implant-retained dentures.