Prevention with general dentistry services from your Billings, MT dentist is key to keeping your smile healthy. But when your smile needs to be restored to good health, you need someone who can give you personalized care in a judgment-free zone. That’s where restorative dentistry at Yellowstone Family Dental comes in.Dr. Matthew Larsen on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
We see a lot of restorative-type of dentistry in our practice. It's probably the most common thing we do. We see people who have a small cavity, or people who have chipped a tooth, or broken a piece off of a crown, or have some defect on their tooth that they need fixed. We use tooth-colored filling materials. When you come in and we do a restoration or we rebuild a tooth, we have the technology to make teeth look like teeth. We feel like that when we're serving our patients, the best way we can do that is if they can't see what we did when we're done. Their tooth should look like a normal tooth once we've restored it or the filling should match the color of their tooth and blend into their tooth naturally. We really strive to bring the cosmetic aspect into our restorative so that when we're fixing teeth, we're making them look like teeth; we're making them look like they're supposed to look.
Whether your teeth are damaged from decay, disease, or injury, we have the restorative dental services you need to get out of pain and back to your life. And we offer same-day appointments for emergencies, so you don’t have to put up with oral pain.
Relieving discomfort isn’t the only benefit to restorative dentistry, though. Our numerous services can help you:
- Speak more easily and clearly
- Eat a wide variety of foods comfortably
- Get a beautiful, natural-looking smile in as little as a day
Call Yellowstone Family Dental today at 406-206-9889 for your free consultation with Dr. Larsen or one of our other experienced dentists.
Find The Best Treatment Option For You
You can find a lot of services under our restorative dentistry umbrella. Our doctors will work alongside you to put together a customized treatment plan to address your specific needs. We take a no-pressure approach and treat every person with empathy for their situation. You can be sure that we’ll listen to your problems and help you find the service that works best for you:
- Tooth fillings and root canals – We’ll remove bacteria and prevent it from spreading by sealing your tooth. Your smile will still look completely natural, as we use a tooth-colored composite or CEREC-created crowns to cover cavities and teeth treated with root canals.
- Inlays and onlays – If the damage to your tooth requires more than a filling but doesn’t necessarily need a crown, we can provide one of these metal-free in-between options.
- Dental crowns and bridges – Repair or replace damaged or missing teeth with natural-looking solutions. Dental crowns and bridges can be supported by your existing teeth or by dental implants, and you can get a same-day solution with our dental crowns. If only the surface of your tooth has experienced damage, you may be a candidate for dental veneers instead.
- Dental implants – Replace missing and even badly damaged teeth with these natural-looking, natural-feeling artificial tooth roots. We can then restore your smile with dental crowns or bridges, or customize a set of implant-secured dentures.