When you’re looking for a new Billings, MT dentist, it’s important to know how to choose a good dentist. You have a lot of factors to consider:Doctor Chase Pearson on why someone should come to Yellowstone Family Dental Read Transcript
I think that the patients are drawn to our practice because as they come in to our practice, they're able to have kind of a small practice experience. We keep our patients with the same doctor, same assistant, same hygienist. We try to maintain that relationship that the patient has with their care team. It's not just so that we get to know the patient, but the patient gets to know us. So they know about me, they know about my family, and all of our staff members and what they have going. We know about them and what's happening in their life because we keep our patients in those groupings with their clinical team. It just really changes the relationship.
We don't have patients that come in and they get stuck with someone that just has no idea what's going on. They don't know what treatment they've had, they don't know their medical history, they don't know what's going on in their life. Because of the way we set up our practice, we keep them with the same team. So when that patient’s coming in, we all know they're coming in. We've talked about it in our morning meeting, we know special concerns about the patient. So when they come in, we can receive them and they can have that small-dentist-sort of a feeling as they come to the office.
But because we have several doctors in the office, we're able to offer the technology and the ability to have some of those other things in the office that we wouldn't be able to do as single practitioner or a small office.
- Updated technology means you’ll benefit from the most advanced methods for detecting dental problems early.
- Expert dentists offer top-notch care and exceptional advice regarding treatment.
- A family dentist can give your family continuity of care and limit dental anxiety.
- A warm and friendly dental office will make you and your family feel safe and comfortable during dental treatments.
- Personalized care from a dental office will ensure that your unique needs and goals are met.
You shouldn’t have to choose two or three features from your list of requirements. And when you choose Yellowstone Family Dental, you don’t have to compromise on anything. You can give yourself and your family comprehensive dental care from an expert team who will treat you like a family member.
Call us today at 406-206-9889 to schedule your first appointment to see for yourself.
Take Advantage Of Free Consultations And High-Quality Dentistry
Our care speak for itself. That’s why we offer free second opinions and consultations to our potential patients. We think you deserve our expertise right from the start. We also strive to keep the latest technology in our office, which complements the exceptional care you will receive from our top-notch dentists:
- In-office CT scanner that integrates 3D images, allowing us to build a model of your teeth and jaw
- Cutting-edge CEREC technology to create same-day crowns customized precisely to your smile
- Digital X-rays, which offer a streamlined process and much less radiation than film X-rays
- Intraoral cameras that help us detect any sort of dental problem well before it starts to cause you pain
- Free nitrous oxide in every operatory, allowing you the option to safely relax and have a pleasant experience
Along those same lines, we have designed an office atmosphere that will ensure a low-stress experience for you. Each operatory is private and offers you a gorgeous view through a window or a handy distraction via ceiling TVs streaming Netflix. You’ll even enjoy waiting for your appointment in our reception area where we have a space for children to play, a variety of beverages, Dr. John’s® sugar-free candies, free Wi-Fi, and charging stations for your technology.
We prioritize providing you personalized care. In addition to customized treatment plans consisting of the best options for your smile, we also take care to schedule you with the same staff members every time you’re here. Not only does this diminish anxiety by allowing you to see a familiar face, but it also provides consistency of care. Your dentist will know all of the essentials about your treatment.
See the difference in your health when you choose a Billings, MT dentist who adjusts to fit your needs. Call Yellowstone Family Dental at 406-206-9889. Same-day appointments are available.