Your comfort is our primary concern! Along those same lines, we have designed an office atmosphere that will ensure a low-stress experience for you. Call today to set up an appointment with your new Billings, MT dentist. You’ll enjoy:Doctor Chase Pearson on why someone should come to Yellowstone Family Dental Read Transcript
I think that the patients are drawn to our practice because as they come in to our practice, they're able to have kind of a small practice experience. We keep our patients with the same doctor, same assistant, same hygienist. We try to maintain that relationship that the patient has with their care team. It's not just so that we get to know the patient, but the patient gets to know us. So they know about me, they know about my family, and all of our staff members and what they have going. We know about them and what's happening in their life because we keep our patients in those groupings with their clinical team. It just really changes the relationship.
We don't have patients that come in and they get stuck with someone that just has no idea what's going on. They don't know what treatment they've had, they don't know their medical history, they don't know what's going on in their life. Because of the way we set up our practice, we keep them with the same team. So when that patient’s coming in, we all know they're coming in. We've talked about it in our morning meeting, we know special concerns about the patient. So when they come in, we can receive them and they can have that small-dentist-sort of a feeling as they come to the office.
But because we have several doctors in the office, we're able to offer the technology and the ability to have some of those other things in the office that we wouldn't be able to do as single practitioner or a small office.
- New patients & dental emergencies always welcome
- Same-day appointments
- Same-day service in most cases
- CareCredit and Prosper financing options
- Separate children’s play area
- Helium balloons & toys for the kids
- Free second opinions and consultations
- Warranty provided for all restorative procedures
- Blankets, pillows, and ceiling TVs streaming Netflix
- Three types of sedation available, including IV sedation
- Cutting-edge CEREC technology to create same-day crowns
- Intraoral cameras that help us detect dental problems early
- All treatment completed in one facility for your convenience
- Digital X-rays, which offer much less radiation than film X-rays
- Free Wi-Fi and cell phone charging stations throughout the office
- Private operatories that offer you a gorgeous view through a window
- Free inhaled sedation (laughing gas) in every operatory for nervous patients
- 3D images with our in-office CT scanner for precise dental implant placement
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, juice, bottled water, and Dr. John’s® sugar-free candies
- In-network providers for Aetna, Allegiance, Ameritas, Assurant, Blue Cross, Cigna, Dearborn National, Delta Dental, Dental Network of America, EBMS, Guardian, Humana, MetLife, and Principal
See the difference in your health when you choose a Billings, MT dentist who adjusts to fit your needs. Call Yellowstone Family Dental at 406-206-9889. Same-day appointments are available.