You don’t have to be ashamed if you’re missing some teeth. But you also don’t have to go through life without a full smile. A custom-made set of dentures from Yellowstone Family Dental can give you back more than your teeth: Dr. Matt Larsen on the Cost of Implants
- Your natural, youthful appearance
- Your favorite foods, shared with friends and family
- Your self-confidence when you interact with others
Choose A Tried-And-True Method Of Smile RestorationYou have several options when it comes to the type of dentures you’ll get, and each type is customized to your specific needs.
- Replace an entire arch of teeth or even all the teeth in your mouth with a full set of dentures.
- Give your smile consistency by replacing a few missing teeth with partial dentures.
- Avoid the wait after extractions with temporary dentures. They’ll keep your smile looking natural and complete while you wait for your final set.
- Experience a total return to eating whatever you want with implant-supported or implant-retained dentures. You’ll regain an improved bite force with the convenience of removable dentures.