You don’t have to be ashamed if you’re missing some teeth. But you also don’t have to go through life without a full smile. A custom-made set of dentures from Yellowstone Family Dental can give you back more than your teeth:Dr. Matthew Larsen on dentures Read Transcript
Sometimes people's teeth get to the point where they're just not restorable: either they've lost the foundation and the bone around the teeth, or the teeth are in bad enough shape that we can't save them. In those cases, sometimes dentures are an option. We always try to make sure that everything we do in the mouth is restored as close to natural function as we can, but if we don't have the option to do implants or bridges, we sometimes go to dentures. We've got a great local lab here that works with us on our dentures; it does a really good job.
When people have to go to dentures, we make sure that they don't look like dentures. We want them to be able to talk normally. We want them to be able to smile normally, and have the display of their teeth and gums to look natural. We don't want their teeth moving around on them. Luckily, with the ability to do implants in office as well, we can typical secure a denture so that it's not dropping, and they're not coughing or sneezing it out or having it rattle around while they're trying to talk. So if we do have to make dentures, we can make them look natural. We can help people to function naturally with the dentures and to have that confidence back that they have teeth.
- Your natural, youthful appearance
- Your favorite foods, shared with friends and family
- Your self-confidence when you interact with others
And when you choose us to make your dentures, you’re choosing a Billings, MT dentist you can trust. Our patients are our priority, and we make sure to do everything we can to give you personalized care that makes you smile. Call us today at 406-206-9889 for your free dentures consultation.
Choose A Tried-And-True Method Of Smile Restoration
You have several options when it comes to the type of dentures you’ll get, and each type is customized to your specific needs.
- Replace an entire arch of teeth or even all the teeth in your mouth with a full set of dentures.
- Give your smile consistency by replacing a few missing teeth with partial dentures.
- Avoid the wait after extractions with temporary dentures. They’ll keep your smile looking natural and complete while you wait for your final set.
- Experience a total return to eating whatever you want with implant-supported dentures or implant-retained dentures. You’ll regain an improved
- bite force with the convenience of removable dentures.
If you’re a candidate for implant-supported or implant-retained dentures from Yellowstone Family Dental, you’re in luck. Many dentists must refer patients to a specialist to place implants and then attach the restoration once the implants have healed. But Dr. Larsen is one of a few dentists with the qualifications and experience necessary to complete the entire dental implant process right in our office! That means consistency and convenience for you.
Call Yellowstone Family Dental today at 406-206-9889 for a free consultation on your new smile with dentures.