When you have a toothache, your priority is finding a Billings, MT dentist you can trust to relieve your pain and restore your smile. Fortunately, Yellowstone Family Dental has three of them! No matter who you see at our office, you can rest assured that our dentists will do everything possible to prevent an extraction. That may include performing a root canal, a reliable way to end your pain and keep your tooth.
There are numerous reasons to save your tooth with a root canal instead of extracting it:
- The recovery period is far shorter than one from an extraction.
- A root canal is often more affordable than a combination of extraction and tooth replacement.
- Preserving your tooth with a root canal and CEREC dental crown will keep your remaining teeth from shifting into an empty space.
End your pain and save your smile by calling Yellowstone Family Dental at 406-206-9889. We even offer same-day appointments so that you can get treatment now.
Experience A Pain-Free Root Canal From Yellowstone Family Dental
Some folks grow nervous when they hear the term “root canal.” The truth is that this procedure is painless, feeling about the same as a routine filling. And that’s not all: You can enjoy a truly pain-free root canal when you choose Yellowstone Family Dental, because we use the latest technology to make things easy.
Our dentists have opted to use the WaveOne system, which will provide you several advantages over low-tech methods:
- Increased accuracy during procedures
- Shorter time required to complete treatment
- More comfortable experience in general
- Quieter procedure, which lessens dental anxiety
We want you to feel comfortable and safe during every appointment. That’s why we provide private operatories for every patient – when you’re in the chair, you aren’t going to hear what’s happening in the operatory next to you. And you’ll know that our staff’s full attention is devoted to you. We also offer TVs on the ceiling in every room, so if you want to be distracted, you can go right ahead!
We also have sedation options for patients who need a safe way to help them relax a little more, including free inhaled sedation.
Call Yellowstone Family Dental at 406-206-9889 today to schedule your root canal appointment. It’s time to put an end to your oral pain for good!