For decades, the only way to get a straight smile was to endure several years of painful, attention-grabbing metal braces. So when invisible aligners became available in the late 1990s, the world rejoiced! If you missed getting braces as a teen or just need a re-alignment, you can miss the metal again by choosing ClearCorrect invisible aligners from Yellowstone Family Dental.
Based on information gathered by your Billings, MT dentist, these aligners are customized just for your mouth. You can remove them for brushing, flossing, and eating. And when they’re in place, they’re essentially invisible due to their clear plastic material.
When it comes to ClearCorrect vs. braces, there’s no comparison. Call Yellowstone Family Dental at 406-245-7026 for your free consultation.
Choose An Invisible Aligner That Fits Your Life
Invisible aligners are an ideal solution to many orthodontic issues you may be experiencing:
- Teeth that have begun to crowd each other.
- Teeth that have gaps between them.
- Teeth that are aligned into an overbite.
- Teeth that are aligned into an underbite.
- Teeth that are crooked or rotated.
As a provider of both Invisalign and ClearCorrect, we understand the benefits of each product. Our dental experts will partner with you to discuss which is the right choice for you. Some benefits of ClearCorrect include:
- It is an affordable option for individuals who may not be able to afford traditional braces.
- The aligners are made of clouding-resistant clear plastic, making them invisible to others.
- It is an American-made product.
- A limited number of trays are shipped at a time, allowing for a meticulous fit.
- You may get a free retainer at the end of treatment, allowing you to maintain your new and improved alignment.
Get the beautiful, straight smile you’ve always wanted. Contact us online or call Yellowstone Family Dental at 406-245-7026 for your free consultation about ClearCorrect invisible aligners at our Billings, MT office.