You deserve a smile you want to show off. But if you’re missing several or all of teeth, you may not feel like you have much to smile about. Yellowstone Family Dental wants to give you the smile you’ve always wanted – and we can! All-on-4® dental implants from one of our expert Billings, MT dentists are a solution that can make you smile. You’ll:Judy on how her implant supported denture improved her ability to chew
- Enjoy an enhanced appearance with support for your natural face shape
- Feel confident that your teeth are always secure in your mouth – not in a cup on your nightstand
- Speak clearly and with complete faith in yourself
- Eat whatever you like without worrying about pain or discomfort
- Smile and laugh easily, knowing your teeth aren’t going to slip or make any noise
Dr. Larsen has the unique ability to place your All-on-4 dental implants and the arch of teeth supported by them. You can trust that you’ll be receiving our consistent, personalized care for the entire procedure.
Ready to make a change? Take the next step and get a free consultation to see if All-on-4 dental implants are right for you. Call Yellowstone Family Dental at 406-245-7026.
Enjoy A Same-Day Smile
You may think that dental implants aren’t for you. Perhaps they’re out of your budget, or maybe you’ve experienced too much bone loss for conventional dental implants. If you want a long-term solution to your tooth loss but fear there isn’t one, All-on-4 dental implants could be exactly what you’re looking for!
The term “All-on-4” refers to the fact that this procedure allows a full arch of teeth to be supported by just four dental implants. That’s great news for many reasons:
- You can get a full-mouth restoration rather than several individual crowns that will take longer to heal.
- You can enjoy a same-day smile – you’ll walk out with teeth the same day you come in for implants!
- You can prevent any further bone loss and decrease the likelihood you’ll need a bone graft.
- You can take advantage of our affordable pricing – this method of dental implants costs less than conventional implants.
All-on-4 dental implants are an ideal long-term solution to your tooth loss. Since the technique has been in use for 20 years, you can take comfort in our predictable results. And our in-house CT scanner provides even more precise planning and placement.
Get a free consultation to see if All-on-4 dental implants are right for you. Call Yellowstone Family Dental at 406-245-7026.