It’s time to give yourself the smile you deserve. Living without teeth may be something you’re used to, but it doesn’t have to be. Maybe you’ve considered dental implants but found you’re not a candidate for them due to cost or health. If that’s the case, ask us about mini dental implants the next time you visit our Billings, MT dentist office!
As with all types of dental implants, the expert dentists at Yellowstone Family Dental are trained to complete the entire process right in this office. Get our personalized care from root to crown!
Ready to make a change? Take the next step and call us today at 406-206-9889 to see how mini dental implants can give you the smile you’ve always wanted. Ask about a free consultation or second opinion!
Get A New Smile Fast
You may be tempted not to replace your natural teeth if you’ve adjusted to life without them. But you’re entitled to a full smile, and mini dental implants can offer that and more:
- Eat the foods you love with an improved bite force
- Combat sunken cheeks with a more structured look
- Reduce irritation to your gums from dentures
- Avoid messy denture adhesive with mini-implant-supported or implant-retained dentures
- Enjoy improved overall health from a better diet and digestion
- Prevent remaining teeth from shifting into the place of missing teeth
Because these smaller dental implants consist of an artificial titanium root, they will integrate with your jawbone over time. With proper care, they could last your entire life!
Dental Implants Vs. Mini Dental Implants
You may be curious about the difference between mini dental implants and traditional dental implants. Similar in structure to traditional dental implants, mini dental implants can be placed more quickly due to their small size. They are often suitable to patients who may not qualify for or desire traditional implants. In addition:
- You will save money, as mini dental implants are more affordable than traditional implants.
- You will have fewer appointments and a shorter recovery time.
- You likely will not require any bone grafting to support these implants (and if you do, we can perform your oral surgery right in our office).
- You won’t undergo any invasive surgery for your mini dental implant placement.
- You won’t have to miss out on the benefits of implants due to a loss of bone mass in your jaw.
- You won’t have to undergo general anesthesia or have any sutures.
Call us today at 406-206-9889 to see how mini dental implants can give you the smile you’ve always wanted.